What does it cover?
This service includes professional fees for defending clients in the following HM Revenue & Customs tax enquiries, compliance checks or inspections:
- Corporation Tax and Income Tax full or aspect enquiries
- PAYE/NIC compliance checks
- IR35/Employment Status/CIS enquiries and disputes
- VAT compliance checks
- Business record checks, inspections and interventions under HMRC’s Information & Inspection Powers at Schedule 36 FA 2008
- Inheritance tax / Probate return enquiries
- Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax Enquiries
- National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage enquiries
- Child tax credit enquiries
- Student Loan enquiries
- Gift Aid enquiries
- Companies House confirmation statement enquiries
- Enquiries into Scottish taxes
The Summary of Service gives more detail of what is included within the service and can be downloaded via the link below.
Statement of Demands & Needs
When purchasing a product from our shop you will first be asked to register for an account. Once you have completed our online application form and made payment, you will be able to log into your account to view your policy documents or product information.
It is important that before deciding to purchase a Vantage product you consider whether the insurance is appropriate for you.
You should read thoroughly all the product information we have made available to you, in particular the Specimen Policy Wording together with the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) before deciding to purchase your chosen product. These documents contain the full Policy Terms and Conditions.
Please note that you are basing your purchase solely on your own interpretation of the information we have provided.
Vantage Tax Fee Protection Ltd is an appointed representative of Vantage Protect Ltd (FRN 772055) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Vantage Protect Ltd's permitted business is retail and wholesale non-investment insurance contracts. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's website.